Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Gorgonzola Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe

Gorgonzola Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe

By Angela McGowan

Yesterday I made these stuffed chops. I had some leftover Gorgonzola floating around the fridge, so I paired it with some sauteed spinach to make these chops. I’ve been trying to make more simple recipes like this with 7 ingredients or less, including the oil, salt and pepper. It makes life easier for me, as well as my family since they have more quality time with me. The flavor of these stuffed chops was incredible. I paired my pork chops with some simple oven roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus. Too easy.

Yield: Serves 4

Gorgonzola Stuffed Pork Chops

Ingredients:

  • 4 boneless pork chops, butterflied
  • 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
  • 2 cups spinach, roughly chopped and sauteed
  • salt and pepper
  • olive oil

Directions:

1. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Combine Gorgonzola cheese and sauateed spinach in a small bowl. Mix well. Salt and pepper pork chops. Spoon 1/4 of the cheese mixture into each pork chop and fold over.

2. Drizzle skillet with olive oil. Brown pork chops on each side. Serve.

Gorgonzola Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment