Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Warm Spiced Milk Recipe

Warm Spiced Milk Recipe

By Angela McGowan

I may be lactose intolerant, but that doesn’t stop me from still enjoying milk. I made this warm spiced milk with almond milk, and it was heavenly. My son loved it too. It’s a perfect warm weather drink for the whole family. I haven’t tried it yet, but I know this would also be so good with a shot of Kahlua and vodka, to make a winter spiced warm white Russian, yummy!

Yield: Serves 4

Warm Spiced Milk

Ingredients:

  • 4 cups milk
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 4 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon orange zest

Directions:

1. Combine milk, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, sugar, and orange zest in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat.

2. Add vanilla extract. Heat just until sugar is dissolved. Serve immediately.

Warm Spiced Milk Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment