Saturday, February 12, 2022

Slow Cooker Stroganoff Recipe

Slow Cooker Stroganoff Recipe

By Angela McGowan

Beef Stroganoff is one of those recipes my whole family loves, but I don’t make that often. It’s a great one pot meal that can be made quickly on the stovepot, or in the slow cooker like I have done here.

This slow cooker stroganoff, made with stew meat, is the most wonderful, flavorful stroganoff I’ve ever made. I don’t think I’ll ever make my stroganoff any other way now, except the slow cooker.

To make this stroganoff really easy , I used Progresso’s new Recipe Starters in Creamy Portabella Mushroom. It adds a rich creaminess that’s super easy. To serve this, I simple made some egg noodles in a separate pot right before I was ready to serve, and then stirred in some frozen and defrosted peas, as well as some sour cream to my stroganoff.

Yield: Serves 4

Slow Cooker Stroganoff

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb chuck stew beef, chopped
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1 (18 oz) can Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Portabella Mushroom Cooking Sauce
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1/4 cup beef stock
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1 cup frozen and defrosted peas
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • noodles

Directions:

  1. Add stew meat, onion, garlic, Progresso sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dried rosemary, beef stock and balsamic vinegar to slow cooker.
  2. Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours. After beef has cooked, add peas and stir well. Add sour cream and stir.
  3. Serve beef stroganoff over cooked noodles.

Slow Cooker Stroganoff Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment