Friday, February 11, 2022

Lemon Drop Cookies Recipe

Lemon Drop Cookies Recipe

By Angela McGowan

A few months ago I discovered Lemon Drop martinis. Oh my, I can’t believe what I was missing, I love them! So I decided to make them into a cookie.

Yield: Serves 4

Lemon Drop Cookies

Ingredients:

  • 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ lemon cake mix
  • 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
  • 2 tablespoons citrus-flavored vodka
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • Icing
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 to 3 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur

Directions:

  1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
  2. In large bowl, beat cookie ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed or mix with spoon. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
  3. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
  4. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and enough liqueur until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle icing over cookies.

Lemon Drop Cookies Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment