Thursday, January 20, 2022

Southern Spice Blend Recipe

Southern Spice Blend Recipe

By Angela McGowan

This is my recipe for my everything spice blend. It is very similar to Emeril’s essence. That is where I got the idea. I changed the recipe just a little to suit my own tastes. I use this spice always with my fried chicken, some other fried dishes, and roasts. I use it when I grill too. I think it is a very good all purpose spice. It is very flavorful and works great with all deep  fried dishes. I always make alot of this, because we go through so much of it.

Yield: SERVES 36

Southern Spice Blend

Ingredients:

  • 5 tablespoons smoked paprika
  • 4 tablespoons kosher salt
  • 4 tablespoons garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
  • 2 tablespoons dried oregano
  • 2 tablespoons dried thyme
  • 2 tablespoons cumin

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients well, and store in an airtight container.

Southern Spice Blend Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment