Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Chipotle Ranch BLTs Recipe

Chipotle Ranch BLTs Recipe

By Aggieskitchen

We are trying to incorporate more “sandwich nights” at our house, to make things a bit easier during the week. I have a hard time just eating a plain old sandwich for dinner, I don’t know, maybe it’s because that is what I usually have for lunch and I just want something a little more special at dinnertime. Well last night was sandwich night at our house and I decided on BLTs. I haven’t had one of those in a long time and I have seen some good looking ones recently in magazines and blogs. I wanted to jazz up our BLTs a bit so I added fresh black pepper to the turkey bacon as it cooked. It gave it a crispy coating and a little kick. I also had some cucumber and avocado laying around so I added that to the sandwich. To make it extra special, instead of mayo I used some of the leftover homemade ranch dressing with a few dashes of Chipotle Tabasco added to it.

This BLT had a kick to it for sure, so if that is what you are looking for, try this out. Not your boring sandwich at all!

Chipotle Ranch BLTs

Chipotle Ranch BLTs

Ingredients

  • slices of turkey bacon
  • good whole grain sandwich bread, toasted (I’ve been addicted to Wheat Italian 5 Grain lately)
  • sliced avocado
  • sliced tomato
  • sliced cucumber
  • lettuce
  • Ranch dressing
  • Chipotle Tabasco sauce

Instructions

  1. While bacon is cooking, grind some fresh pepper over both sides. Cook until crispy. Set on paper towel to drain excess grease.
  2. Make Chipotle Ranch: Pour a couple of tablespoons of your favorite ranch dressing into a small bowl. Add a few dashes of Chipotle Tabasco and stir to combine.
  3. Start to assemble sandwich: Layer lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado on one side of toast. Drizzle a good amount of dressing over fixings. Once bacon is ready, layer bacon over veggies.
  4. Cut in half and enjoy!

Chipotle Ranch BLTs Recipe Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment